Did We Drop The Bone?
If you're reading this page, odds are we messed up. You should expect a gorgeous, defect-free product every time you shop here. If you weren't so lucky, we're gonna make it right. Further down this page you'll find answers to some common questions, or you can reach our customer service department two ways:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 1.866.707.1231
Shipping & Delivery
- We know how badly you want your new stuff, so we rush around like a pack of Jack Russells juiced up on Starbucks to get your order out the door. We use UPS Ground and the rates are:
- Up to $15.00 - $7.00
- $15.01 to $40.00 - $8.00
- $40.01 to $70.00 - $11.00
- $70.01 to $100 - $13.00
- $100.01 to $150 - $15.00
- $150.01+ - $18.00
- UPS Next Business Day: $20.00 + normal UPS Ground rate
- UPS 2nd Business Day: $15.00 + normal UPS Ground rate
- International Shipping to the UK and Canada
- Please note, we have no control over any duties, taxes, or customs charges on the receiving end of your package.
- Up to $15.00 - $10.00
- $15.01 to $40.00 - $15.00
- $40.01 to $70.00 - $23.00
- $70.01 to $100 - $28.00
- $100.01 to $150 - $43.00
- $150.01+ - $55.00
- International Dog Tag Shipping - $5.00
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
- Dublin Dog will gladly accept a return or exchange if it is made within 60 days from date of purchase and is in new and unused condition. To initiate a return mail the product back to us with a copy of the invoice, a return reason and whether a refund or exchange is desired. Feel free to fill out the Exchange Form to assist you in that process. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
Click here for the Exchange Form
All returns should go to:
Dublin Dog Company Returns Department
1141 Hawthorne Lane
Charlotte, NC 28205
If you have any questions or concerns simply contact our customer service team at 1.866.707.1231 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We fully guarantee all our products against defects in material and workmanship. Chewing, normal wear n' tear and lost tags are excluded. We recommend regular inspections and replacement every 2 year to curb natural wear and to ensure you have the most current and up-to-date features offered by Dublin Dog.
- Under no circumstances do we recommend the use of a tie-out with our collars or leashes. Damages resulting from the use of a tie-out will not be honored by the lifetime guarantee.
- Satisfaction guaranteed on all Dublin Dog toys. We will provide a one-time replacement if you're not satisfied with its performance. Proof of purchase is required along with the returned product for inspection.
- We answer the phones Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 6:00pm, eastern time. Whether you've got a problem, a question, or just want to talk about how great your dog is, we're all ears.
- Unfortunately, customers in North Carolina have to pay 8.25% sales tax. (It's because our warehouse is in NC.) Believe us, we're sorry we can't get around the man.
- To view your past orders, please login and go to your account management.
Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, please login and update your account information.